Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior PHP Developer
Please be sure that you have the 5 essential points:
1- Strong knowledge of PHP5, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Apache, MVC .
2- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
3- knowledge of developing RESTful APIs.
4- Experience with MySQL, MSSQL and other RDBMS.
5-Experience with SQL techniques, Views, Events, Triggers etc.
And have or "able to learn" the 2 plus points:
1- Experience in Agile methodologies, is plus.
2- Experience of Mercurial or other VCS, is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP programming.
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL databases.
- Experience in developing sophisticated web based e-commerce solutions.
- Ability to setup web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Ability to work in a team and to complete tasks according to schedule.
The ideal candidate would be a systematic, adept, bright, positive, self-motivated person who grasps quickly, gets going and enjoys seeing a job to completion without too much intervention.
We provide a wide range of telecommunication and web application services, and always make sure that our services and products are achieving the following objectives
⦁ Make Business Process Faster.
⦁ Decrease scrap and waste of resources.
⦁ Applying the "LIVE GREEN" rules.
⦁ Decrease operating cost.
⦁ Helping management in taking more effective decisions.
⦁ Helping our customers being ahead of competitors.
⦁ Helping our customers to Increase customer satisfaction.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Computer/Software; Internet/E-commerce; Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-08-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Egypt; Saudi Arabia