Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Senior Networks Operations Manager
The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall disaster recovery design, implementation, technical operation and maintenance of all voice and data communications network/systems. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational level and establish a future path for all network management solutions. The candidate selected must thoroughly understand the management and operations of a telecommunications system/network as well as a solid understanding of software maintenance efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing all aspects of the disaster recovery plan from the planning and engineering phase to implementation
• Conducts quality assurance reviews of IT system installations
• Formulates and monitors operational budgets for assigned areas of responsibility
• Conducts site surveys and assessments and prepares schematic diagrams for recommended and efficient installations
• Provides in-depth technical support for the diagnosis and repair of designated organization owned telecommunications systems
• Assists in developing, implementing and maintain a multi-system capacity plan
• Monitors protocol compatibility, performs system tuning, and provides recommendations for improvement
• Consults on scope and specification requirements for bids and contracts
• Monitors and controls all infrastructure, including local and wide area networks
Qualified candidates have a demonstrated track record of hands on design and implementation. Candidates must have management experience and a college degree in a related field, preferably a B.S or M.S in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications with a minimum of 7 years experience with voice and/or data telecommunications, or combined equivalent education and work experience. Experience in large, complex telecommunications network and/or data processing environment is desired and will be an added qualifier. All candidates must be detail oriented and able to work under compressed time schedules.
- Job Location: USA
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7