Senior Marketing Officer - Bilingual Arabic and English Essential
AL JAZEERA NETWORK
Al Jazeera Media Network is looking for a Senior Marketing Officer with robust ATL and BTL marketing experience to manage key international marketing campaigns and new product launches. Experience in traditional, digital and social media marketing a must, as well as managing creative and media buying agencies. Arabic and English language skills required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to assist in the development of Al Jazeera Media Network's Marketing strategy, devised to achieve Al Jazeera Network's overall strategy and business objectives.
• Manage the implementation and evaluation of key international Above The Line (ATL), Below The Line (BTL) and Through The Line (TTL) integrated marketing campaigns within agreed budgets and timescales across the Middle East and African regions.
• Manage advertising, media planning, digital and creative agencies as well as the day to day implementation of assigned regional marketing projects within agreed budgets and timescales.
• Determine relevant opportunities to raise audience awareness of Al Jazeera and build brand loyalty within key markets and target audiences as identified within the appropriate regional strategies and Marketing Communications plans.
Experience and Qualifications required:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related fields
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a marketing/branding role preferably within the broadcast and/or media industry.
• Bilingual Arabic and English is a Must
At Al Jazeera, we put people at the heart of journalism. We believe every story has a human side which deserves to be told.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Qatar
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma