- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Maintain and prepare payroll for company employees.
- Petty Cash payments processing / reconciliations.
- Perform bank and cash reconciliation
- Provide support during external audit process.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
A leading Saudi Company is looking to hire Senior Accountants. Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Experience in Preparing Monthly Financial Reports.
- Experience in preparing Payment Vouchers. And managing Payments to Suppliers.
- Must have good English verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office "Especially on Excel spreadsheet"
- Personality requirements; Team player, Integer and loyal, Committed and responsible, Ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience in Saudi Zakat is a plus.
- Experience in real estate management is a plus.
- Holds a Valid & Transferable Iqama.
- Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Administration; Real Estate
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma