Senior Accountant (Building Material)
Architectural Diyar Establishment
• Monthly closing of books and produce financial statements.
• File all monthly, quarterly, and annual and sales.
• Review and maintain company’s fixed assets, performing physical observations of assets on an annual basis. Includes adding purchased assets, transfers, and disposing assets that are idle or no longer in use.
• Review and maintain company’s lease agreements. Includes buildings, vehicles, and office equipment.
• Assure that proper inventory procedures are being followed and cutoff information is accurate.
• Observe physical inventories at yard locations and reconcile inventory variances.
• Calculate monthly customer incentives and ensure payments are made timely.
• Review accounts payable invoices for proper authorization, backup, and coding.
• Post various journal entries to ensure proper matching of revenues and expenses on monthly financial statements.
• Assist with accounting reviews performed at yard locations.
• Annual preparation of work papers for internal and external audits.
• Assist with the preparation of annual operating budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
• A minimum of 5-10 years accounting experience is required.
• Must be experienced with computerized accounting software
• Possess intermediate skills in Excel and Word.
• High degree of discretion, judgment, and initiative.
• Must maintain a high level of organization skills,
• Must have strong English communication skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel within the organization is important.
Finance or Accounting
Architectural Diyar is one of the companies in building materrials in KSA. We have good reputation in many regions especially in Jeddah, Madina, Makkah, Riyadh & Dammam. We have been operating for long time for supplying construction materials to various large and medium organizations.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma