1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6) Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
Must be willing to put all of his efforts into the success of any given Task.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Security; Law Enforcement/Security Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Safety
- Joining Date: 2014-06-17
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,500
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 9
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 20
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male