Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Secretary - Saudi
Zahid Tractor & Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
Principal accountabilities :
- Perform daily admin. tasks.
- Receive and assess incoming mail and respond, on behalf of the Manager, to straightforward correspondence, and produces draft replies against guidelines.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; where appropriate, deal with queries and enquiries within established guidelines.
- Control telephone calls and accurately take messages.
- Arrange hotel and flight reservations and bookings.
- Co-ordinate the arrangements for internal and external meetings, assemble appropriate material for meetings and conferences, where some judgment is required.
- Create and maintain an appropriate record and filing system.
- Prepare management presentations on various subjects.
- Prepare agenda and minute of the meetings held by management.
- Coordinate Expeditor’s activities.
Job requirements :
-High School & Diploma in PS/PA course.
-The prime consideration is complete literacy in the English language and a thorough knowledge of business systems.
-English : Fluency in Reading, Writing and Speaking.
-Shorthand Speed: 70 - 80 W.P.M.
-Typing Speed: 40 - 50 W.P.M.
A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a large organization with senior management.
P.C. Literate : Excel, Word, Power Point and Lotus Notes.
High School, Diploma.
For over fifty years, a fundamental commitment to provide its customers with a carefully selected range of the world's finest equipment, backed by outstanding product support, has made Zahid a respected name and a market leader in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We, in Zahid Tractor, are proud to represent world leaders in their field, which include, Caterpillar, Ingersoll-Rand, Demag, Lorain, Peerless, Ameise, and Volvo Trucks.
Wherever our customers are located, a nation-wide network of over 30 facilities ensures that Zahid Tractor service is never very far away. Our customers benefit from professional advice on the best solution to their equipment needs; parts backup from a stock of over 150,000 line items; superior service; fixed price contract maintenance; a twenty four hour emergency service; and financial solutions tailored to their requirements.
Investment in people, facilities, and the latest technology is a never-ending commitment to ensure the achievement of our policy of continuous improvement. Our goal is, and always will be, to provide an outstanding service to our customers.
Within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, our products and services are utilized in the private sector, the construction industry, manufacturing, shipping, the oil industry, ports, airports, steel works and transport. We are proud that we play an important role in the Saudi economy and are confident that we will continue to do so.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: High school or equivalent