Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Dip N Dip
•Responsible for everyday internal/external correspondence.
•Maintain availability of office supplies.
•Handling all incoming and outgoing calls for the company and direct calls to the appropriate authorities.
•Receive visitors and official guests and direct them to the appropriate authorities.
•Maintain efficient archiving system.
•Prepare meeting schedules making prior arrangements, meeting agendas, registering, typing and filing minutes of meetings
•Overall Coordination of office administration.
•Arrange for travel bookings, accommodation and other logistic issues
• Attend meetings, take minutes and distribute them.
• Produce reports, documents and presentations.
• Creating and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Quality Control minded.
dip'n'dip since it's beginning was and still the heaven of chocolate lovers. The simple concept of dip'n'dip and the great luxurious quality are what make dip'n'dip very unique. The concept basically is to bring all the common deserts found everyone, prepare them with the best ingredients and mix them with the most luxurious chocoate straight from Belgium. Dip'n'dip started with one very small kiosk in 2009 and in less than 3 years it becam the fastest growing deserts brand name with 13 ocations around the world. With headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, dip'n'dip has today branches in Kuwait (Avenues Mall, Menus Mangaf), UAE, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Malaysia, China, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Cyprus, Turkey and USA.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Secretarial
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen