Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Dip N Dip
•Responsible for everyday internal/external correspondence.
•Maintain availability of office supplies.
•Handling all incoming and outgoing calls for the company and direct calls to the appropriate authorities.
•Receive visitors and official guests and direct them to the appropriate authorities.
•Maintain efficient archiving system.
•Prepare meeting schedules making prior arrangements, meeting agendas, registering, typing and filing minutes of meetings
•Overall Coordination of office administration.
•Arrange for travel bookings, accommodation and other logistic issues
• Attend meetings, take minutes and distribute them.
• Produce reports, documents and presentations.
• Creating and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Quality Control minded.
Dipndip is the heaven for all chocolate and coffee lovers, as it presents different kinds of plates and drinks all specialized in chocolates and coffee that suits the needs for all ages, from kids till elderly people. It’s a sort of coffee house and casual dining restaurant. Everything about DipNDip is unique and special. We aim to provide our customers an experience that they will always remember
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Secretarial
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen