Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1 | SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing a variety of duties mainly for the CEO and company in general.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative assistance mainly to the CEO and other company officers as required or as requested including correspondences, typing, information research, filing and taking telephone messages. Drafts memos/letters as appropriate.
- Schedule and perform word processing activities; format, revise and print out final copies of complex documents for the employees.
- Maintain the CEO calendar.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the company; research and make flight, hotel and rental car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most economical and efficient travel. Create travel itinerary and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Maintain company files, soft and hard copy alike.
- Performs duties in receptionist's absence.
- Performs other administrative or office duties as required or as assigned.
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
Reports directly to the Administration Manager.
Planning, developing, and coordinating the execution of Company policy, procedures, and operations whilst monitoring compliance with the policies, regulations, and appropriate laws.
Serving as administrative liaison, providing support for daily maintenance of office facilities, case management and processing, records management, collection and reporting of statistics and accounting functions.
Responsible for daily communication including maintenance of calendar and appointments for the Managing Director/ CEO/COO.
Arranging for all personnel’s functions, travel arrangements, hotel bookings, requests for disbursements and requisite office supply (purchases of stationery items, postage, courier and complete printing material for the organization).
Establishing updates and maintaining manual /automated filing systems for confidential /administrative files in order to update and track information.
Planning events for promoting networking gatherings for Members to proactively build business relationships. Facilitating in organizing periodic workshops and presentations for keeping abreast with the current developments.
Directing the preparations and maintenance of requisite reports in order to keep the management board abreast of significant issues affecting the development and delivery of programs and services.
Organized regular in-house training of staff for developing sales and customer service skill to ensure enhanced effectiveness and efficiency.
Proficiency in Office programs
Communicate with others.
Human Resource Management
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Utilities; Marketing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Secretarial
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,000 - $1,500
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Armenia; Egypt; Indonesia; India; Jordan; Morocco; Philippines; Romania; Syria; Thailand
- Degree: Diploma