Salesforce.com CRM Sales Account Executive (Cloud Computing)
We are a fast growing business and technology consulting group serving companies with innovative solutions on the Force.com and Salesforce.com CRM enterprise platforms. Organizations engage us for our ability to orchestrate and deliver sustainable business value. With over 12 years of Salesforce.com experience, we deliver tangible results and enable success for local and regional organizations across multiple industries throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.
Are you a motivated, knowledgeable, passionate, and proven sales professional with experience in the software and technology industry? Are you excited about the global paradigm shift from traditional client/server software to Software as a Service (SAAS) and Cloud Computing?
We are looking for a motivated, charismatic, experienced full time Sales Account Executive for our consulting practice. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, pursuing leads, and closing sales. This position will require extensive interaction over the phone, web, email, and face to face meetings with prospects across many industries. .
• Manage internal pipeline database of leads and contacts
• Build and qualify a pipeline of leads for Salesforce.com CRM
• Qualify leads and perform Salesforce.com online and on-site demonstrations
• Close business for software license sales and consulting professional services
• Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities within targeted industries
• Primarily interact and sell to Business Executives, VP & C level individuals
This position carries a quota and a combination of a base plus an aggressive commission to will be offered to the successful candidate. Strong candidates that require little support will have the greatest chance of obtaining position.
*** You must have experience selling Salesforce.com CRM Solutions in the area ***
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent command of English
• Outstanding and professional oral, written, and presentation communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership, team oriented, and management skills
• 2-5+ years in previous software sales or relevant experience strongly preferred (inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business)
• 2+ years of Salesforce.com CRM Selling Experience
• Ability to travel (20-40%).
• Strong references associated with sales experience
• Strong understanding of the value of cloud computing preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Must be highly motivated, tenacious, and a self starter
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Consulting Services
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2014-07-01
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Gender: Female