Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Green Coast Enterprises
Currently looking for a Sales Manager to joined in one of our Group of Company - Corys Packaging.
Corys Packaging was born out of the combination of two of the leading flexible packaging companies in the UAE, namely Kangaroo Plastics and Emirates Technopack.
To provide leadership to the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop strategic partnerships that will drive business and manage the ongoing relationship with business partners.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process in terms of lead generation, market intelligence, solutions, negotiations, deal closures, handover to the sales management team.
• Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
• Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new businesses for the company.
• Lead the customer complaints handling process.
• Direct and coordinate the sales operations with other departments to achieve set objectives and targets.
• Develop, in cooperation with the senior staff, the strategic sales plan of the company.
• Lead, influence and establish performance goals for all sales department employees and monitor performance on a continual basis.
• Effectively execute and manage every element of the sales process on an individual level and build a top notch sales team.
• Solid sales experience with impressive record of achieving targets.
• Ability to lead, guide and motivate a team of 3.
• Strong business acumen, relationship building and negotiation skills.
• Sound exposure of Middle Eastern markets.
• Must have proven oral and written fluency in English and knowledge of Arabic language would be an added advantage.
• Sound knowledge of MS Office.
• Food and Beverage background is preferable.
Green Coast Enterprises is a private group, owned by the Abdul Ghaffar Hussain family. Founded in 1977, our activities include Manufacturing, Investments, Real Estate and Trading.
Being a family-owned business, Green Coast Enterprises takes a long-term view on its investments. The majority of the Group's assets have been under our umbrella for more than 30 years.
As an active owner, we work closely with the respective management teams to help them set strategies, formulate business plans and successfully grow their business.
Our hands-on approach to investing requires us to allocate our time and capital in a highly selective manner.
Corys Building Materials is the holding company of Hepworth PME, the region's premier manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high quality plastic pipes, fittings and accessories used for distribution and transmission of water, wastewater and gas.
The Company forged strong partnerships in various key business sectors and international geographies. Amongst our key partners: Hepworth UK, Wavin, George Fisher and MDS.
Corys packaging was born out of the combination of two of the leading flexible packaging companies in the UAE, namely Kangaroo Plastics and Emirates Technopack.
Our products range from Polyethylene sheets and films used for food packaging to long lasting and high quality Geomembrane lining systems used in ponds, landfills and water storage.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates