Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Image Real Estate Consultancy
• Introduce new projects within our target areas
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Drive team to achieving high performance.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Ability to close sale deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating the company’s needs and goals.
• Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
• Manage existing clients(Vendors and Buyers)
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Ensure monthly submission of vendor reports monthly.
• Ensure status reports every month to buyers is submitted promptly.
• Ensure all confirmed clients have updated file documents in their files and make sure all files are up to date.
• Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects.
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy to sell/lease properties in the company's mandates.
• Know the available properties on the market.
• Closing sales and leases on properties
• Ensure workflow process within team is adhered to.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation.
-Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales.
-Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching.
-Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree