Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Present and sell company services to current and potential clients. • Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. • Identify sales prospects & contact them and other accounts as assigned. • Prepare proposals and sales contracts. • Develop and maintain sales materials and current services knowledge. • Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships. • Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services. • Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up. • Identify and resolve client concerns. • Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings and follow-up. • Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff. • Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales and serve the customer. • Monitor collection activities. • Coordinate with operations and customer service for pick-up and delivery. • Any other duties responsibilities as requested/assigned by the line management. Only the candidates with logistics experience may apply.
Possess good knowledge of Sales
Good communication skills in English and Arabic is added advantage
Knowledge of standard computer applications
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma