Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Present and sell company services to current and potential clients. • Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. • Identify sales prospects & contact them and other accounts as assigned. • Prepare proposals and sales contracts. • Develop and maintain sales materials and current services knowledge. • Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships. • Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services. • Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up. • Identify and resolve client concerns. • Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings and follow-up. • Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff. • Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales and serve the customer. • Monitor collection activities. • Coordinate with operations and customer service for pick-up and delivery. • Any other duties responsibilities as requested/assigned by the line management. Only the candidates with logistics experience may apply.
Possess good knowledge of Sales
Good communication skills in English and Arabic is added advantage
Knowledge of standard computer applications
In December 1993, Arabian Hala Company observed an opportunity to enter the “door-to-door” pickup & delivery service industry. After an intensive market research, it developed a fully computerized overnight express service, encompassing 20 major cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the name of HALA Express. The operations of HALA Express started in June 1994 with a fleet of more than 150 trucks and vans. HALA Express used its financial strength to quickly build up the network and became one of the leading express Transport and Logistics Company in the Kingdom with over 700 vehicles and a network of 4900 cities towns and villages.
In 2005, Saudi Post (Public corporation wholly owned by Government of Saudi Arabia), took an initiative to expand into the Full Truck Load, Parcel and Less than Truck Load segments and approached Arabian Hala Company, to establish an alliance. A joint-venture between Saudi Post and Arabian Hala Company was formed on 1st August 2005 and the formation of “NAQEL” happened. The Company was established with two shareholders, Saudi Post holding 51% equity and Arabian Hala 49% equity, by a special decree passed by the council of ministers.
NAQEL focuses its services on providing Logistics Supply Chain Solutions, to its customers with utmost satisfaction in quality and efficiency. A highly qualified, competent management team consists of both Saudis and Expatriates work towards providing complete customer satisfaction with their vast experiences in the logistics and transportation field.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree