Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
SALES EXECUTIVE for Leading Luxury Watch & Jewellery Retailer
*Represent the brand by interacting with clients in the sale
of all products.
*Master Brand's sales techniques as per training received and
achieve sales targets as provided by the Brand Manager.
*Assist clients with Customer Service needs maintaining the
brand's high standards.
*Cultivate strong client relationships in transformation from
visitors to customers.
*Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge
information, merchandise promotions and advertisements.
*Implement discounts under supervision of Brand Manager .
*Carry out communication actions to customers under the
supervision of the Brand Manager.
*Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise,
participate in receiving and monitoring display maintenance
and 100% utmost care of high valuable merchandise.
*Assist in the inventory process, annual participation of
exhibition and special projects as needed.
*Actively participate in the visual merchandising of the Brand
implementing required guidelines.
*Attendance to required training held locally or overseas.
- Must possess strong understanding of Customer Service
needs and customer priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills with service minded nature and
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple
- Proven sales track record.
- Good presentation skills.
ALMAJED GROUP PROFILE
Al Majed Group started in 1943 by Mr. Ali Al Majed, a young pearl trader with a courageous spirit of entrepreneurship and ambition and became one of the most prominent pearl traders in the Gulf. His son, Mahdi took most after his father, setting sail on his own and trading in the most appealing of pearls. When oil was discovered in the 1940’s and a new era of prosperity began in Qatar, Mahdi established “Al Majed Jewellery” which expanded to include jewelleries from the best designers in Europe and became a center of attraction for all jewellery seekers in Qatar.
Today, the three sons of Mahdi, Ahmad, Mohammed and Jamil handle the family business with great honor and dedication and have enhanced the business image and services. They diversified the products and services and formed Al Majed Group with the following divisions:
. Al Majed Jewellery
2. Al Majed Real Estate
3. Al Majed Contracting
4. Al Majed Marketing & Distribution
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Sales; Distributions and Logistics; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2014-08-16
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Lebanon; Casablanca, Morocco; Qatar; Tunisia
- Nationality: Lebanon; Morocco; Tunisia
- Degree: Certification / diploma