Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Jamalon is the largest online bookstore in Middle East, offering more than 10M of Arabic and English books with worldwide delivery.
Job Purpose :
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Directs the sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with Jamalon vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of readership in Middle East.
•Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
•Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team.
•Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective targeting of sales leads and prospects.
•Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets when applicable.
•Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
•Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
•Assists Sales team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
•Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
•Conducts regular coaching and counselling with sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
•Maintains contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
•Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all Jamalon employees.
•Ability to handle multiple priorities, detailed work, reasoning, deadlines.
•Must be flexible, analytical and possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
•Will be interacting with multiple departments and working independently.
•Ability to work independently while following directions.
•Bilingual speaker (Arabic & English).
•3-5 years of experience in sales management.
•Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
•Willingness to travel.
•Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
•This function is primarily interesting for experienced account managers’ ready for a next step and managing a team.
• Passion for knowledge/education
• You will be a highly self-motivated professional with a proven track record managing client relationships and delivering incremental revenues.
• Networking and communication skills to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships.
• Tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to close deals.
• Target oriented - ability to meet monthly and annual sales targets.
• Ability to manage workload across all clients, balancing proactive commercial activities with reactive client support
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Research experience and analytical skills
Jamalon, the largest online bookstore for Arabic and English books in the world.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale; Distributions and Logistics; Publishing
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2014-05-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Degree: Bachelor's degree