Sales and Marketing Executive
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Must possessatleast3 year experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Possession of a Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability
to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work
both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Advertising
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma