Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Kabli Holding Co
1. Sales analyst is requested to prepare all kind of reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis on the agreed format.
2. Prepare annual planning forms with its back up data and rolling forecast
3. Upload Copa plans to SAP.
4. Communicate any error of sales figures in SAP to IT and follow up for actions.
5. Contact sales team in different areas to review sales figures and promotional related issues.
6. Review and feedback on promotional items.
7. Collect data from Sales team.
8. Review stock situation in Branches and arrival of new shipment.
9. Provide stock movement report by item VS plan.
10. Submit different alerting reports for any performance deviation of sales and collection.
11. Update items list.
12. Compare sales plan with actual sales to configure commission reports.
13. Deliver any new task required within the job role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
• Excellent computer skills. MS windows and SAP
• Team player.
• Good analytical thinking.
Al Kabli Trading Co. Ltd. Established since 1966 and grown to be one of the largest and well known importers and distributors in the field of Foodstuff and Confectionaries here in Saudi Arabia. Our head office is based in Jeddah and we have 10 independent branches covering Saudi Arabia's major cities like Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Makkah Al-Mukarrama, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarrah, Taif, Khames Mushait, Jizan, Tabouk, Qassim and 7 sub-branches - Al-Baha, Najran, Hail, Hufhuf, Hafer Al-Batim, Yanbu, and Southwest Coast.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Marketing/PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma