Sales & Marketing Executive
Delite Engineering Center
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements based on offered solution.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Written and Spoken English
Written and Spoken Arabic
Energy Level, Negotiation
Meeting Sales Goals
Motivation for Sales
Microsoft Office “Microsoft Excel
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Interior design; Architecture
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2014-07-30
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 20
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma