Restaurant - Cook / Line Cook / . Team / Crew
Bon Group - The Chocolate Bar
• Set up the work station • Perform routine daily cleaning, maintaining a clean work station throughout shift, clean as you go • Portion, prepare and assemble food products according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications. • Ensure in keeping all food storage areas, refrigerator, freezer, etc. clean and organized. • Maintain and operate all kitchen equipments properly, safely and efficiently. • Maintain a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, fryers, pasta cookers, baking and cooking ovens, refrigeration equipment etc. • Assist in food prep assignments as needed • Follow the opening and closing checklists for your respective kitchen station. Assist other BOH staff in closing the kitchen. • Attend all scheduled employee meetings with regards to operations and new menu launching activities • Double check your station product levels to ensure that you won't have to run out of product during peak period • Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the BOH Supervisor, Kitchen manager and Branch Manager.
• Great passion for food preparation and tasting skill and to understand basic cooking directions
• Willingness to learn and grow in the career
• Communication skill in reading & writing English
• Basic understanding of professional cooking and equipment handling.
• Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Problem solving abilities, self-motivated, and organized.
• Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
• Good grooming habits and manners.
• Capable of working fast .
• Good understanding of measurements, weight, and volume.
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Customer Service
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 10
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Nationality: India; Nepal; Philippines