Bon Group - The Chocolate Bar
Prepare beverages as per the orders from the waiters/guests and serve to the waiter/waitress within standard preparation time.
Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all preparations.
Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation
Prepare garnishes for drinks and beverages, as required.
Wash and sterilize glass wares, working place & refrigerators
Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
Clear and reset the work area. Opening and closing duties must be followed including thorough cleaning of your section
Maintain cleanliness in all areas of your work station including display shelf, utensils, counter area and storage areas.
Follow standards for merchandising, stock rotation and storing of all products, maintaining professional presentation at all times.
Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to the Branch Manager.
Assist the restocking and replenishment of beverage bar inventory and supplies.
• Positive and professional attitude
• Commitment and hard work
• Preparation and serving skill
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English
• Knowledge about all beverage recipes and health and
• Clean and presentable with customer service focus
• Well disciplined behavior and manners
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Customer Service; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Customer Service
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 7
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Nationality: India; Nepal; Philippines