Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1-Assist in carryout and analysis of market studies.
2. Assist in report writing.
3. Assist in literature review .
4. Assist in organization development projects
Qualifications must include:
• BA or preferably Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or related studies .
• At least 3 years experience in management consulting (. economic research, evaluation, impact assessment, policy reform, market survey, sector study, community development, needs assessment, capacity building) or related fields.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent English language skills.
• Project planning skills.
• Research and analytical skills.
• Report preparation skills.
• Must be Jordanian
As a private company, Dajani Consulting offers management, economic and technical consulting, and training services to governments, private sector, NGOs, civil society organizations, and donor agencies in the Middle East and North Africa region. We espouse excellence in our services and strive to provide value to our clients, setting for ourselves the highest possible standards of performance.
At the center of our practices, is the objective of supporting the public and private sectors of the region in fostering prosperous economies and resilient, stable markets.
We pride ourselves for maintaining a strong research and development focus, and constantly review the content of all our services in order to understand what represents best practices locally, regionally and internationally. We also modify these offerings regularly, either through adopting innovative practices or through creating our own innovations.
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Research
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: Jordan
- Nationality: Jordan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree