Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Required ACCOUNTANTS / SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS
Talent Dimensions Consulting
BASIC FUNCTION/ JOB PURPOSE
Receive and review input supporting documents related to General Ledger and Fixed Assets regarding Company’s activities; and to prepare the appropriate vouchers for posting to manual and / or computerized ledgers; leading to the generation of the monthly trial balances of company.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY/ MAIN DUTIES
1. Implement General Accounting and fixed assets policies and procedures properly within the domain of duties.
2. Maintain Chart of accounts and dimensions; and check General Ledger accounts details.
3. Prepare the required Journal Vouchers of General Ledger and Fixed Assets based on approved supporting documents.
4. Maintain and prepare vouchers of provisions and reserves and seek approval from the authority owner.
5. Prepare schedules for insurance to all kinds of needed assets to be ensured.
6. Declare stock additions and deletions for insurance in coordination with Inventory and Credit Controller.
7. Receive and review supporting documents related to fixed assets additions, retirements, amendments, and transfers.
EDUCATION: University degree in business administration or accounting is required.
EXPERIENCE: 4 years of experience in General Accounting and knowledge of fixed assets’ accounting of large companies.
CERTIFICATIONS: any Financial Certificates will be a plus.
Should have experience in General Ledger ( GL), Fixed Assets (FA), accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR)
We are a talent solutions advisory firm specializing in providing client services related to organizational development, HR communications, outsourcing/shared services delivery, talent management, acquisition and training. We are currently growing and are seeking top talent to fill our manpower demands. Our clientele include companies from telecom/ICT, government, industrial, manufacturing, electronics, medical services and FMCG sectors.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production; Accounting/Auditing; FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma