Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech leads the way.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to Be the Reporting Analyst at TeleTech
As a Reporting Analyst, you will provide the generation and analysis for the client data including operational and financial reporting and review. You will perform business evaluations, business analyses, business modeling and report development. You will be able to review and analyze the data for accuracy, resolve discrepancies, and make business recommendations to leadership.
What the role really involves…
As a TeleTech Reporting Analyst you will:
• Develop new reports and modify existing reports, both proactively and in response to client requests or in order to improve operational efficiencies.
• Troubleshoot and identify issues with existing reports and data by analyzing complex SQL reports.
• Analyze operational, information technology and financial statistics and make recommendations on how to improve processes. Identify key trends in performance and develop new tools and/or reports to facilitate the management of that information. Look at trends in operational/financial data. Summarize analysis and recommendations both internally to TeleTech leadership and to client.
• Supervise and coach other analysts and reporting specialists. Manage analyst work load and ticket assignment. Carry out evaluations, feedback and other related supervisory tasks.
• Manage multiple complex business projects as required by the business needs.
• Perform routine audits of data validating proper site, client and project relationships by performing daily reviews of all data records received during nightly electronic extracts.
• Act as a liaison between the data warehouse team and client. Develop requirements documents for new data marts and data feeds.
• Work directly with external and internal client to determine reporting requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
What we’re looking for…
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
• Programming skills in Oracle, SQL, Seagate Crystal Reports, and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
• High customer service orientation
• High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
• Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
• Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and logic skills
• Technology acumen and reporting
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with reports
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Ability to read, write and speak Arabic fluently
• Men only
And some desirable experiences include:
• Call center experience
• Six sigma knowledge and/or certification
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because TeleTech is ready for YOU!
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Other
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Gender: Male