Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Support the development, optimization, and enhancement of the BI Reporting Tools Develops
• Involve in complete lifecycle of project which involve pre-sales, implementation and post-sales support for customer production BI Reporting Tools.
• Support the analysis of requirements, design specifications, development, and technical and user documentation of report development through direct interaction with internal customers.
• Leads activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem where reporting tools can serve as a solution.
• Communicates status issues and changes to appropriate audience.
• Track, monitor and communicate changes in reporting platforms and data sources in order to provide such insight to larger BI and IT teams.
• Adhere to all applicable compliance requirements and adopt implementation strategies according to industry best practices.
• Performs unit level and development integration testing.
• Supports functional and user acceptance testing
• Develops clear and concise documents of moderately complex scope.
• Works independently with minimal supervision.
• Must have SQL, transactional and relational databases experience
• Cognos and Oracle OBIEE experience will certainly be an edge.
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Seek a self-starter who can work effectively as a member of a team or independently as the particular assignment requires.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives expected.
• Excellent customer service focused approach in working with internal and external customers.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills, strong organization skills, and ability to multi-task.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science
- Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Pakistan
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Degree: Bachelor's degree