Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Sales initiatives and evaluations to make recommendations to prospect clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
2. Assist in developing annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, with detailed activities to follow during the fiscal year.
3. Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
4. Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
5. Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
6. Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
7. Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and business solutions to their problems.
8. Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
9. Demonstrate the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
10. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
11. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
12. Categorize the work schedule on the basis of the city targeted to work on (for example; Riyadh, Jeddah and Damam).
Driving license is a must
Knowledge of Arabic language
Work experience in the field of sales
with excellent communication skills
Talabat GTC is a fast growing company operating within the E-Commerce industry, with regional offices representation in the GCC. Our mission is to establish a high level conversation with our valued customers, and to respond promptly to the needs stemming out from this kind of sensitive communication, using the most applicable and up to date technology in a form of a functional application that enhances the usability features of our services.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,000
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor's degree