Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Relationship Manager - Corporate Credit Banking
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Responsible for identifying, developing & managing a portfolio of corporate client relationships.
• Acts as the primary point of contact and overall relationship manager for those clients. Supports the client wherever possible.
• Understands, in detail, the client’s business and negotiating and structuring facility & transaction proposals that both cater to the client’s requirements and meet the company’s broader objectives.
• Resolves on a timely basis all client problems/queries to ensure “best” customer service.
• Maintains thorough, accurate and up to date client files, including full notes of customer calls /meeting, requests and responses.
• Monitors continually client business performance, in addition to performing formal reviews at specified time intervals, to ensure early pick-up of change in the client’s business or operating environment.
• Works closely with colleagues in Risk/Credit to ensure proper and accurate monitoring of client accounts and ensures collateral valuations, where necessary, are undertaken at the periodicity specified in facility documentation.
• Works closely with colleagues from other divisions to ensure cross-selling of the company’s products and services.
• Ensure that all I) reviews/renewals are done within the stipulated dates and II) extensions are obtained for over-due reviews/renewals prior to expiry of facilities.
Good Influencing & Negotiating Skills
Good Credit and analysis skills
Good Presentation, incl. personal presentation
Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Basic Problem Solving Skills
Time management & Organization skills
Experience and knowledge in Corporate & Personal Banking Services.
- Knowledge in Retail Credit and Corporate Credit.
- Knowledge on Customer Relationship Management.
- Working knowledge of Business English.
- Knowledge of speaking and writing in Arabic.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack (., word, excel & power point).
- Experience in balance sheet analysis.
- Knowledge in balance sheet analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding in principles of accounting.
- Understanding in ratio analysis.
- Knowledge in the sectors.
- Understanding of the emerging banking trends.
- Job Location: Iraq
- Company Industry: Banking
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Iraq