Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Regional Financial Controller - Manufacturing / Distribution
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially focused and fully Qualified Financial Controller to join this global manufacturing and distribution group in a regionally (MENA / APAC) focused role.
Reporting to the Regional (APAC/ MEANA) VP directly and Group CFO in the UK you will provide excellent day to day leadership for the finance function based in Dubai; ensuring strong compliance/reporting is maintained, cashflow managed and also working at an executive level on M & A activity in the region.
Key duties will include;
• Ensuring full business/ reporting compliance and ensuring monthly reporting is accurate and timely across the region.
• Develop financial reporting to support the regional business
• Managing budgeting and forecasting processes
• Management of cash flow and & working capital
• Support M&A activity in the region including post acquisition integration
• Support local financing and bank agreements
You will be comfortable communicating both at a senior manager level and with the staff within the organization. An ability to build strong relationships across a multi-site organization is essential.
As a qualified accountant (ACCA /CPA / CA / CIMA) with over 10 years work experience you will have had previous experience of working as an FC, with a sizeable (£25M T/O) manufacturing and/ or distribution business and regional experience in MENA is essential.
This role offers an excellent tax free salary package, generous holiday allowances and other benefits.
Progress Personnel is an employment consultancy
Degree educated and professional accounting qualifications
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $10,000 - $15,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Executive/Director
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; Kuwait; New Zealand; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Kingdom; United States