RAN Site Engineer
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
1.Supervise the hardware installation in the site
2. Perform software commissioning and acceptance testing for the wirless equipment in the site
3. Report the progress to project mananger, coordinate with customers and project mananger to clear issues on site
4. Prepare engineering documents and maintenance documents
5. Support maintain the wirless equipment if in need on site
6. Prepare the implementation plan and wireless network planning
7. Support customers do solve technical issue about wireless.
8. Huawei BTS euipment will be added advandatage
1. Sound knowledge in Wireless network(GSM, UMTS)
2. More than 3 years experience with wireless equipment engineering(survey, installation, commissioning, test)
3. Family with wireless network design and planning
4. Have general knowledge and experience of BSC/RNC/BTS planning, integration, commission and troubleshoot.
5. Good organization & communication / interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
6. Leadership skills
7. Ability to work under pressure
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career