Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Quantity Surveyor/Tender Cost Estimator
1. Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Engineers, Architect and/or the client;
2. Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
3. Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
4. Performing risk and value management and cost control;
advising on procurement strategy;
5. Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
6. Preparing and analysing costings for tenders and allocating work to contractors and sub-contractors;
7. Provide advice on contractual claims and penalty;
8. Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
9. Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
10. Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
11. Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
* With knowledge in Civil, specially in horizontal projects and be able to read and understand layouts/drawings, estimates quantity and be able to produce BOQ.
* Has commercial knowledge of infrastructure projects (Road/Bridges).
* BS Civil Engineer or Equivalent
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Oman; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree