Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Quality Control Inspector
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Monitoring of the implementation of the quality assurance plan and follow-up as follows:
• Following scheduled tasks lists of daily monitoring of live production operations on a regular basis and assures that the provided standards are achieved.
• Checks proper personal hygiene of workers e.g. wearing of uniforms and other protective clothes.
• Ensure the implementation of biosecurity plan in all production facilities.
• Collect several type of samples from the production areas and submit to the laboratory.
• Performs other duties as may be required.
• Keeps supervisor updated for status of production areas on a daily and weekly basis.
Organizing & Planning skills
Problem Solving Ability
Attention to detail
Health & safety
Application of Industry Knowledge (Poultry )
food science or related fields
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Quality Control
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma