Quality Control Inspector
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Monitoring of the implementation of the quality assurance plan and follow-up as follows:
• Following scheduled tasks lists of daily monitoring of live production operations on a regular basis and assures that the provided standards are achieved.
• Checks proper personal hygiene of workers e.g. wearing of uniforms and other protective clothes.
• Ensure the implementation of biosecurity plan in all production facilities.
• Collect several type of samples from the production areas and submit to the laboratory.
• Performs other duties as may be required.
• Keeps supervisor updated for status of production areas on a daily and weekly basis.
Organizing & Planning skills
Problem Solving Ability
Attention to detail
Health & safety
Application of Industry Knowledge (Poultry )
food science or related fields
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: FMCG
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Quality Control
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma