Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Quality Control - Data Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join the GfK Audience Measurement Team in KSA. The successful candidate will be working in a development environment using GfK software tools for the daily production of TV audience data.
Company and location:
GfK TAM LLC, Riyadh, KSA
This function reports to the Data Production Head.
Your main responsibility will be the monitoring of process of the daily data production, conducting quality checks and data management. The candidate will need to be conscientious, dependable and have a good eye for detail. You will work in shifts in a team to cover the 24/7 workload.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet specified deadlines.
• Good attention to detail, ambition to provide good and reliable quality of work and the ability to check all work thoroughly.
• Good level of numeracy and logical comprehension.
• Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel.
• Education: Middle/High school level
MIddle/High school level
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s 80 years of data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
GROWTH FROM KNOWLEDGE
We deliver smart data through innovation
We deliver a unique combination of consumer, retail and media data. We connect these through innovative technologies and data sciences, converting real-time analytics into informed decision-making. This means we turn big data into smart data, enabling our clients to improve their competitive edge.
We combine passion, creativity and expertise
Our clients and partners are at the heart of all that we do. Our experts combine passion and creativity with world-class industry knowledge, tools and processes, empowering our clients to make smart business decisions.
Enabling our clients to create winning strategies
We turn research into business opportunities. We ask the right questions, and provide the right answers to enable the right actions for our clients.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology; Arts/Entertainment/and Media; Marketing
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia