Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
QA / QC Engineer
Freyssinet Saudi Arabia
The QA/QC engineer will be responsible of conducting the quality control activity on site during execution and upon finishing. The project QA/QC engineer will coordinate with project manager and construction manager by providing updates on QA/QC results.
• Maintain and update quality manual and quality control procedures on project sites, in coordination with QMR
• Prepare project quality control schedule based on program of work and the list of activities to be executed
• Conduct quality control on activity execution by using related QA/QC requirements.
• Raise a non-conformity when occurring and inform construction manager in order to take the right decision
• Insert all identified non conformities in the non-conformity log sheet and discuss the results with project team during the weekly internal meeting
• Follow up on the implementation of improvements resulting from activity quality inspection
• Participate in quality control and inspection training and enhance knowledge and experience
• Advise all site personnel regarding quality issues and safety on the site by providing quality trainings and ensuring all personnel are aware of quality priorities and objectives
• Follow up the implementation of Quality Indicators and Corrective & Preventive Actions
- Bachelor Degree In Civil Engineering.
- Fluent In English & Arabic.
- Activity Inspection.
- Planning Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
FREYSSINET SAUDI ARABIA CO. LTD. (FSA) was founded as a limited liability company in 1978 by H.E. the late Sheikh Kamal Adham.
Since its inception, FSA has completed numerous turnkey projects in Saudi Arabia covering various fields and amounting to several billion Saudi Riyals. The company commenced operations in the highly specialized field of pre-fabricated and pre-stressed concrete. Subsequent developments led to a transition into general contracting, in which the company has successfully completed a variety of contracts, including building complexes, hospitals, industrial projects, commercial centers, bridge construction and other civil projects.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree