Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
NASSER BIN KHALED
To ensure to make wise purchases of goods or services for use or trade considering price quality and service for the entire NBK Group and its subsidiaries.
• Handling all purchases of material or services for the entire NBK subsidiaries
• To find prospective suppliers obtain quotation, analyzing offer, negotiation and issuing PO as per approved PR
• To ensure timely delivery of goods or services as per the PO
• To ensure all the invoices are sent to accounts for the payment after review and verification of PO & DN
• Maintain the central purchasing budget to ensure the effective monitoring and control of all purchases
• To create and maintain blanket purchase agreements on yearly basis for the regular purchases
• Quarterly evaluate and develop vendors
• Ensuring after sales services from the supplier whenever and wherever required
Total cost of ownership (TCO)
Supply market analysis
The ability to work in teams
Influencing and persuasion skills
In the early 1950’s, Sheikh Nasser established Nasser Bin Khaled Al Thani Holding with a distinct vision: A commitment to establishing a world-class company, one in which entrepreneurial excellence was the norm, whose innovative and ethical business practices would benefit not only its individual customers, but the state of Qatar as a whole.
NBK Holding managed the selling and distribution of notable international brands in the Qatari market and, later on, enlarged its range of activities to entail significant investment, industrial and trade sectors, turning into a key player in the exponentially developing economy of the State of Qatar.
Today, Nasser Bin Khaled Holding is a lead provider of premium products and incomparable services, strategically aligning itself world’s best and managing more numerous first-class companies and dealerships such as Mercedes Benz, Spyker Sports Cars, Mitsubishi Motors, Mitsubishi Fuso, Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, MV Augusta, Bosch, Michelin, Zeibart, and Smart Repair in addition to several heavy equipment and car accessories centers.
Moreover, NBK owns other major companies in the fields of industry, construction, oil & gas, telecommunications, civil engineering, agriculture, real estate, consultancy, car rental, Fashion and hospitality.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Automotive
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5