Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager
Future Career Generator
On behalf of our client’s fast food chain division we are seeking a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager for their Riyadh head office.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all Purchasing & Supply Chain Management from sourcing and selecting vendors, shipments, to securing required supplies and services.
Develop business plans, feasibility studies, budgets, policies and procedures, and project plans in line with companies overall business strategy and direction. Ensure procurement of supplies/ services is within allocated budget and in compliance with Purchase Requisitions/Orders.
Manage purchase requisitions sent by all departments, assess and select best purchasing approach to be pursued (Direct Purchasing, RFQ, RFP, etc) depending on the requested item/service nature, value and category in accordance with approved companies policies.
Establish effective vendor pre-qualification process and evaluate vendors’ performance regularly andensure that purchases of material, services, etc are done at the best prices, payment terms and quality available in the market.
Prepare regular performance reports showing progress KPI’s, comments on actual vs. budget verification, as well as areas that require the management attention. Manage and oversee purchasing analysis studies. Participate in the preparation of annual procurement budget.
Review all contract/ agreement provisions, and submit to CEO for review and approval. Follow up and resolve discrepancies in invoices with concerned vendors and ensure maintenance of comprehensive record system for vendors / contracts / agreements / Purchase Requisitions/ Purchase Orders etc. Manage allocated annual departmental budget
• Bachelor’s degree Economics or Business Administration
• Minimum 7 years related experience in Purchasing & Supply Chain management.
• Expertise in cost control and forecasting with good numerical skills
• Must have senior working experience in Catering/fastfood /Restaurants.
• Sound administrative skills required to plan delivery schedules, issue purchase orders and review invoices on completion of delivery monitor spending against budgets for different categories of product and track expenditure by different departments.
• Excellent communication skills
• ERP System, Word, Excel skills
• Good negotiating skills to obtain the best deals from supplier covering delivery schedules, quality standards, discounts, warranties and payment terms.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Joining Date: 2014-04-30
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: India