Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Le Gardien SAL
1. Prepare the budget plan of the building.
2. Respond imminently to any emergency calls.
3. Organize the purchase related to the building
4. Prepare and fill supervision checklists and follow up
5. Check the fuel for generator and water levels
6. Coordinate with all subcontractors and suppliers from property’s list
7. Ensure the execution of the none electro-mechanical subcontractors’ works
8. Supervise and manage all the employees and on-site services.
9. Coordinate with the municipality, ministry of finance, health & environmental authorities, water, Lebanese electricity, as well as any other required governmental authorities.
1- Customer service oriented
2- Proficient in
3- Excellent communication skills
4- Fluent in English
5- Cooperative and diplomatic
6- Good team worker
Business Management or any related field
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Facilities Management
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2014-03-10
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma