Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Homes & Lands S.A.L
1. Prepare the budget plan of the building.
2. Respond imminently to any emergency calls.
3. Organize the purchase related to the building
4. Prepare and fill supervision checklists and follow up
5. Check the fuel for generator and water levels
6. Coordinate with all subcontractors and suppliers from property’s list
7. Ensure the execution of the none electro-mechanical subcontractors’ works
8. Supervise and manage all the employees and on-site services.
9. Coordinate with the municipality, ministry of finance, health & environmental authorities, water, Lebanese electricity, as well as any other required governmental authorities.
1- Customer service oriented
2- Proficient in
3- Excellent communication skills
4- Fluent in English
5- Cooperative and diplomatic
6- Good team worker
Business Management or any related field
Some things make a big difference. Like choosing the right Real Estate Agent to guide you through the most important purchase you’ll make. With over a decade in the business, it’s this kind of experience and know-how that keeps us one step ahead of the market, focused on evolving real estate trends, and experts on resale value - so you can make informed decisions that are right for you. By working with our team of select agents who are there with you each step of the process, buying a property just gets easier. And that’s always a good thing.
We’ve been told that we do things a little different around here. Some might think of it as staying competitive, but we like to think of it as giving you the “buyers’ advantage, ” by offering the kind of work ethic and professionalism that matters. We can provide the reliable resources so you can buy “your home” knowing that you’re in good hands. Invaluable insight and invaluable experience. things that make the difference. Residential or income properties, first or last home, we do it right. Just ask our clients.
- Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry: Facilities Management
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Joining Date: 2014-03-10
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Lebanon
- Degree: Bachelor's degree