Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Project Manager Interior Design/ Senior Interior Design
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meet with Client to determine Requirements & Needs.
• Design & Create solutions (Sketches, Plans & Specifications).
• Develop presentations which may include drawings,
sketches, renderings, perspectives, color and material boards,
photographs or models.
• Prepare working drawings and specifications for implementing
the design (including materials, finishes, joinery work and furnishings.
• Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers,
arrange samples and prepare specifications.
• Collaborate with professional and technical consultants
(mechanical, electrical and structural engineers,
architects, audio-visual consultants).
• Report timescales & progress to the manager related to design finalization.
• Discuss price quotations for designs using standard pricing
schemes and including options for using different materials with projects department.
* Manage a team of designers & draftsman for the technical details and guide them on all design matters.
* Preparing the scope of work and timeline for team and drawings and conceptual details.
* Nominate suppliers and contractors according to the design and materials selected by the client.
• Provide a weekly report to the Director of Operations for the projects assigned
and design issues and changes.
• Attend coordination meetings with regards to all design matters.
• Do coordination meetings with other consultants.
• Check drawing packages before issuance to owners and site.
• Following up preparing the material list, sample boards.
• Anticipating design work to be produced, time frames and resources needed as realistic programs.
* Follow up preparing of working construction shop drawings and coordinate with the structural - MEP drawings.
* Follow up and Coordinate between factory and project Manager. Engineer, subcontractor and the client representative at all the steps of the project from initiation step till handing over including monitoring and following up any expected variations to insure that the design had been followed by all parties.
This position requires creativity & artistic talent, good organizational, time management and communications skills and a committed individual who is able to translate their design experience and ideas in response to the challenges of this large-scale development.
• Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design.
• A valid UAE Drivers License.
• Minimum 5 years experience required.
• Should have managerial skills to manage the design department.
• Should be a team player.
• Should be an effective leader.
• Should have knowledge of Auto CAD, 3D max and V Ray software.
• Candidate should be expertise in Interior Designing of High Rise Projects, Hospitality(Hotels Projects), Master Development Projects.
Bachelor's of Architecture
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Architecture; Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree