Project Manager/Engineer (Mechanical)
1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
3. Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
4. Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
5. Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
6. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
7. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
8. Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
9. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
10. Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
11. Maintains product and company reputation by complying with Kuwait regulations.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD/CAM Drawing Layout, Laboratory Equipment and Furniture
Any Science Education
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry: Healthcare, other; Medical/Hospital; Laboratory/QC
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Oman; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma