Doha International Consulting
responsible for managing prepress, print and finishing requirements & post production despatch and installation. Perfomance will be aligned to the company's commrcial strategy, lean manufacturing plan and cusotmer service charter.
The role requires the day to day management of team, plan and process to achieve optimum perfomance and meet customer expactations. In addition the Print Production Supervisor is required to manage the workflow outside of office hourse ensuring adherence to quality, service & productivity standars at all times.
- Orhanise and operate a planned approach to production so that capacity can best-meet demand at the approproate quality, service and productivity levels.
- Operate print and or finishing equipement as required in peak production periods/staff holidays etc to ensure production schedules and customer expectations.
- Liaise with the Print & creative Services teams regarding production schedules, customer requirements and the timely supply of artwork and information in order to facilitate production.
-Ensure job materials and machine consumables are adequately stocker and managed at all times while minimizing wasted and guarateeing the best used of resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field-related discipline or equivalent experience
- min 5 yrs expereince in a similar role
- a proven track record in commercial print production supervision or management
- A solid understanding of digital, offset and wide-format pront processes/techniques.
- A solid uinderstanding of prepress and finishing processes & techniques.
-computer literate and capable of producing reports in Michrosoft Word Excel.
- Job Location: Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry: Other
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Other
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Qatar
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma