Pre-sales IT Manager
Technical sales professional will provide technical direction and business guidance to the engineering team. Proactively develops and maintains a team of high‐performing pre‐sales Engineers and continually seeks innovative methods for improving team performance
o More than 6 years of experience in the IT industry.
o Degree in Computer/communications Engineering or equivalent.
o Advanced understanding of internetworking industry trends, including new products and solutions.
o Advanced understanding of competitive product and solution landscape and can articulate trade‐offs between various competitive products
o Excellent knowledge in WLAN solutions, Switching, Unified Communications and Security.
o Leadership Ability
o Understand basics of managing technical people and the associated process of running a business
o Understand the value of best practices and apply best practices and other tools to drive business results.
o Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including expert executive communication and presentation skills
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-08-03
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma