Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Pre-sales engineer/ network securty
• Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
• Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
• Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
• Lead technically challenging proof of concepts while educating the customer.
• Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
• 3-5 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer.
• 3-5 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration.
• 3-5 years experience in Security products such as Firewalls, Web application firewalls, Email Gateways, Web Gateways, Intrusion prevention systems, User access control…
• Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security and Anti Virus.
• Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES.
• Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male