Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Freyssinet Saudi Arabia
• Ensure the development and maintenance of all planning policies and procedures and processes
• Ensure maintenance of highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the Company
• Coordinate with concerned department to set the project execution strategy so that timelines are met according to contract requirements.
• Follow up on program of work development and make sure to include all requirements. Review developed program of work and give feedback on content when needed.
• Meet with project manager when needed to discuss needed resources for the equipment and the manpower.
• Meet with procurement manager and discuss high level activities related to project planning and related procurement activities.
• Monitor the data collection and reporting activity of resources distribution across all project sites. Ensure to optimize the resources management reporting system and recommend improvement actions when needed.
• Oversee the projects progress with planning manager and project managers. Follow up on key delays and ensure to set action plan in order to comply with contract requirements.
• Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as and when required.
Profession in using Primavera P6
PMP Certified is preferable
Civil or Architecture Engineering
FREYSSINET SAUDI ARABIA CO. LTD. (FSA) was founded as a limited liability company in 1978 by H.E. the late Sheikh Kamal Adham.
Since its inception, FSA has completed numerous turnkey projects in Saudi Arabia covering various fields and amounting to several billion Saudi Riyals. The company commenced operations in the highly specialized field of pre-fabricated and pre-stressed concrete. Subsequent developments led to a transition into general contracting, in which the company has successfully completed a variety of contracts, including building complexes, hospitals, industrial projects, commercial centers, bridge construction and other civil projects.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma