Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Ensure the development and maintenance of all planning policies and procedures and processes
• Ensure maintenance of highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the Company
• Coordinate with concerned department to set the project execution strategy so that timelines are met according to contract requirements.
• Follow up on program of work development and make sure to include all requirements. Review developed program of work and give feedback on content when needed.
• Meet with project manager when needed to discuss needed resources for the equipment and the manpower.
• Meet with procurement manager and discuss high level activities related to project planning and related procurement activities.
• Monitor the data collection and reporting activity of resources distribution across all project sites. Ensure to optimize the resources management reporting system and recommend improvement actions when needed.
• Oversee the projects progress with planning manager and project managers. Follow up on key delays and ensure to set action plan in order to comply with contract requirements.
• Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as and when required.
Profession in using Primavera P6
PMP Certified is preferable
Civil or Architecture Engineering
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 10
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree