Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Global Helath Care Whites - Kunooz Pharmacy
Ensures proper dispensing of pharmaceuticals, identification and correction of potential allergic reactions and drug interactions/incompatibilities.
• Prepares, checks and dispense:
2.Unit dose and traditionally dispensed medication
3.Floor stock request
5.Customer medication prescription
• Responsible for accurate filing of all medications and should be at a level for a good source of therapeutic information.
• Coordinates technician prepared medications for accuracy and quality prior to dispensing in all areas.
• Ensures that pharmacy and other predestinate area of the storage are stocked, equipped and maintained in accordance with appropriate regulations.
• Performs scheduled inspection of medication storage areas other than the Pharmacy.
• Ensures selling of medicines before expiration date.
• Promoting sales and developing the business.
• Performs other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of his knowledge, skill and abilities
Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognized university (5 years programmed).
- For non Arab Pharmacists a minimum of Master of Pharmacy is required by Saudi law
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a Retail Pharmacist
- Valid license to practice.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
GHC is a holding company that operates in both Retail and Distribution sectors. GHC carries number of leading retail brands targeting different segments in the health & beauty industry.
GHC owns WHITES, the first chain of health & beauty shops in Saudi Arabia and the fastest growing. In addition, it has recently acquired Kunooz Pharmacies, one of the biggest chains of pharmacies in the Middle East. GHC also owns the National Distribution Company (NDC), a company that carries more than 25 different international brands for different channels such as Hypermarkets, Pharmacies, Perfumeries, Salons and Spas and others.
The success story of GHC relies on a qualified young and dynamic team working in a strong professional culture. GHC create career paths in each subsidiary, in which human development and growth are main principles. Leadership is a belief and a behavior in GHC, which makes each position a starting point to a bright future.
The goal of GHC is to continuously develop and expand a successful portfolio nationally and internationally.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2014-06-10
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree