Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
NET/C# Lead Developer
Gulf Agency Company (Dubai) L.L.C.
If you are currently considering a job change, why not consider working for one of the best? A rare opportunity exists for the right candidates to join forces with GAC Dubai.
GAC Group IT is seeking a skilled .NET/C# Lead Developer with a strong background in developing scalable, high-quality and high-performance applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
The .NET Senior Developer will work in a small team of application developers where he will develop, implement and support applications (Web, ASP. NET MVC, HTML5, AgngularJS, WPF, EPiServerCMS and SharePoint) and integration solutions across the business. Due to the central role of the team (Integration), the Developer will need to interact with other software developers in other teams, with diverse vertical expertise and skills, and also business users in other departments.
1. Assist Lead Developer/Project Manager defining project plans & schedules, resource allocations as per budgets.
2. Assist Lead developer with application/framework design
3. Development of robust and user-friendly .NET based web applications.
4. Routine daily maintenance/further development of existing applications.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly and therefore, we will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed below
1. 3 (+) years’ of proven experience of rapid application development using .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET Forms/MVC, Silverlight, AJAX, CSS, WPF, LINQ, WCF, Web Services, T-SQL and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
2. Proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
3. Ability to design SQL Server stored procedures.
4. Experience working with n-tier architecture and MVC.
5. Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
Although we are an equal opportunity employer, some inherent aspects to these advertised jobs would determine job success, hence further selection criteria does exist. Only applications fulfilling the minimum selection criteria are invited to apply. Rigid psychometric evaluation, reference checking and assessment centers (where applicable) is part of the selection process.
Regrettably due to expected volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
Gulf Agency Company (GAC) is the biggest independent shipping agent in the world, represented from more than 1,000 locations and by more than 9,000 employees, speaking most of the world’s major languages and representing most of the world’s cultures. This makes up the GAC community. Wherever you go, you will find GAC professionals dedicated to working together to provide the best possible service as they work across cultures, borders and time zones.
GAC delivers on its promises with day-to-day activities that represent value for money, quality, continuity, innovation and global reach, offering services that seamlessly combine its expertise and experience. GAC is a fully integrated worldwide service provider dedicated to serving the Shipping, Logistics and Marine markets through an international network. GAC is global today thanks to the winning combination of international business skills and thorough local knowledge.
GAC - Delivering your strategy!
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Warehousing; Distributions and Logistics; Shipping
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 3
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates