On behalf of our client one of the leading Specialist Hospitals in Saudi Arabia we have an opening for a Paediatric Neonatologist.
Responsible to the Chief of the Department Responsible for Residents and Specialist Job
Provides attending physician services to pediatric and newborn patients and directs preventive care of patients according to approved procedures as a part of an integrated program of curative and preventive services. Incumbents will be responsible for attending ambulatory and hospitalized patients in the age group from birth to the 12th birthday, including cases of all degrees of complexity, according to approved standards of medicine. Duties And Responsibilities • Performs the professional duties of a pediatrician and neonatologist. • Makes daily rounds related to assigned pediatric patients in the hospital and the newborn nursery. • Performs general or special examinations and other procedures covering the full scope of the field of pediatrics. Orders laboratory examinations and x-rays, determines diagnosis, prescribes nursing and dietary care necessary, orders or applies such preventive measures as required. • Serves as pediatric consultant to Surgery and OB/Gy to in- and out-patients as assigned and/or required. • Provides in-patient care to the newborn and attends difficult delivery or cesarean section deliveries in adherence to established Medical Service policy. • Serves as a specialist in pediatrics and neonatology providing consultative services to the other Medical Services. Provides technical assistance with pediatric patients. Determines the eligibility of pediatric admissions to the Health Center and Designated Facility Hospitals. • Makes recommendations to supervisor regarding the medical repatriation of patients. • Reviews journals, texts or periodicals in order to keep current on latest techniques, procedures, drugs and therapy. • Participates in scheduled in-service training programs and in the regular Physicians’ Conference. • Performs other miscellaneous related duties as requested. • Participates and contributes to all the educational activities of the service, i.e., Journal Club, Ward Physician Teaching Conferences. • Provides services to the out patient clinic and follow up of certain patients discharged from the hospital. • Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Graduation from a recognized medical school MD.
• Board Degree in Pediatrics or equivalent
• Trained experienced, Pediatric Neonatologist and Pediatric ICU Physician
• Must hold current, valid license Saudi or American Board Certificates issued by the American Board of American Board of Pediatrics or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-7 years clinical experience as a Pediatric Neonatologist in a minimum 200 bed Capacity
• Physicians with completed training in the specialty or with equivalent training or experience
• Fluent in written and spoken English language
- Job Location: Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 15
- Degree: Bachelor's degree