Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Beauty Consultant (nails & body care)
Dashing International Group
The Product Head main goals are to make sure her departments deliver the best quality services to clients and that her technicians follow the operating procedures and exceed monthly targets.
Right mix of services & products
Right mix of staff
Standard Services Operating Procedures in place
Standard Training Operating Procedures in place
New and current staff are well trained
Monthly service & retail targets are exceeded
You report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
All staff members of the Nail, Body Care & Grooming Team Report to you.
Departments In charge of
1. Nail Care
2. Grooming (threading, waxing, oriental sugaring, bleaching & tinting)
4. Body Treatments (slimming treatments, LPG, Moroccan bath, body wraps, etc.)
1) Insure the right mix of services & products
- keep an eye on the trends in our market, check & review client demands, check suppliers and suggest to management new services & products.
- Issue a monthly Trend Watch Report to CEO & COO
- Develop and continuously update the menu of services on quarterly basis
- Suggest retail product mix and updating it on quarterly basis
2.) Insure the right mix of staff
- Report to HR hiring requirements
- Source through networking, participate in technical Interview
3. Develop Operating Procedures
- Design & create Operating Procedures for all services
- Design & create Operating Procedures for training the services
- Design & create Evaluation sheets for technicians
4. Evaluation & Training (new and current staff)
- Conduct evaluations
- Design training plans
- Conduct training plans
5. Monthly targets
- Meet with the team members on monthly basis to discuss targets, clients demands and remarks
- Train team members on the best means to exceed targets
6. Customer Service
- The product head is expected to perform technical duties and take client appointments twice a week (Saturdays & Thursdays)
- Answer clients complaints & take necessary action plans whenever necessary
• Beauty degree, ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO
• Minimum 10 years in the beauty industry,
• Customer Service Courses
• Fluent in English (spoken, written & reading)
Massages & Body Treatments
LPG (slimming machines)
Customer Service Skills
Train the trainer
ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO
Who are we ?
Dashing International Group is the parent company of Dashing Nails & Dashing Hair, two very popular & unique beauty concepts that started in 2008 in the capital of United Arab Emirates and offer a complete beauty experience where guests are pampered with the latest beauty treatments in a joyful environment of cheerful staff, relaxation, peace and harmony.
Dashing International Group runs 6 branches with a total area of 1,500 sqmt, 200 staff members & 30,000 happy clients by offering beauty services such as Nail Care, Hair Care, Grooming, LPG, Make up, Eyelash Extension & Body Care. The group has an ambitious expansion plan the coming years and is looking to hire more than 500 staff members across the UAE.
Why are we unique ?
• Award winning beauty experience
• International brand character
• Consistent delivery of high quality services
• Exclusive ambience
• Professional and cheerful staff
Who is the ideal applicant ?
• Beauty obsessed !
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Personal Care and Service; Customer Service
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $3,000 - $4,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Diploma