Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
MID SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Shipping and Transport)
Connect Executive Search Middle East
Are you looking for a career with the region's largest, most progressive, multi-cultural law firm? Do you want the opportunity to advise on the region’s most cutting edge deals, to work with and learn from the region’s most talented lawyers? If so, our Dubai based client will offer you the perfect working environment to meet your career aspirations.
• You will be placed in the Shipping, Transport and Insurance practice
• Your role will deal with general non-contentious shipping matters (no litigation)
• UK qualified preferably, then Australia/New Zealand/South Africa qualified
• Local experience, or understanding of the local market will be a bonus
• Business development capability and experience is very important as the role will involve developing the practice
• 5-7 years PQE
Unfortunately due to the high volume of candidate applications only the successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect Executive Search Middle East is a full service selection and placement agency that is focused on supplying the best pool of talent to the Middle East. Offering an unrivaled level of service, our aim is to connect organisations with leading professionals through our team’s sector specific knowledge and in-depth understanding of the Middle East market.
Our teams genuine interest in each and every client, allows us to offer an unrivaled level of service across our divisions which include Oil, Gas & Energy, Industrial & Engineering, Legal & Business Support, Emiratisation & Government and Healthcare & Life Sciences
Connect Executive Search Middle East is a subsidiary of Al Tamimi Investments, a Dubai-based holding company.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Legal
- Requirements : Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Law/Legal
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management