Microsoft Solutions Specialist
Consolidated Telecoms Co. Ltd.
Consolidated Telecoms (Ctelecoms) is one of the fastest growing Companies in Saudi Arabia and has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Solution Specialist to be part of the Presales and Technical team in the Western Region to focus on the Commercial organization. This position will be heavily focused on working with a team of Sales Account Managers to pursue, develop and close Microsoft business opportunities including Microsoft productivity solutions (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365) and Microsoft Azure. The position specifically requires the candidate to have experience pursuing services projects within the commercial customer segment.
1. University or bachelors’ degree or equivalent is preferred
2. Proven experience in solution services presales activates (presentations, demos and solutions designs)
3. Proven experience in solution services implementation activates (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure)
4. Proven experience in the following key areas will be beneficial:
- Solutions Architecture.
- Solutions implementation.
- Needs Analysis and Envisioning.
- In-depth knowledge of competitors.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- deal negotiation and contracting.
Consolidated Telecoms Co. Ltd. is Jeddah based company established in 2007, as a Cisco certified partner & Microsoft Cloud certified partner.
Ctelecoms has a very high rate of customer retention and we believe this is a direct result of the quality of our services, support and operation. In support of our quality aims Ctelecoms operates a formal quality system which provides a framework of process control and documentation which manages all aspects of work performance.
Ctelecoms provides the communities we serve with unlimited possibilities.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Technology/IT
- Joining Date: 2014-08-03
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 0 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma