MICE Operation / Business Development Executives and Managers
A leading DMC is seeking multi-taskers, experienced MICE Operation / Business Development Executives and Managers to manage its MICE inbound and outbound divisions. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious DMC and MICE agency based in Dubai with a growing portfolio of blue chips clients .
Job scope will include but not limited to:
• Ensuring the smooth handling and operation of all types of requests whether from the Corporate sector or international agencies.
• Conceptualizing, devising and delivering proposals and products taking full ownership for the projects assigned.
• The successful candidate will have proven MICE experience.
• Exposure to networking with international agencies.
• You will be required to expand current lines of business and diversify into other potential areas of opportunity.
• Promoting the company services and concepts
• Maintaining the current organization relationships with the clients.
• Expanding the company clients’ portfolio .
• Handling all aspects of the events arranged by the company in terms of execution and operation
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Managing and preparing proposals and contracts.
• Preparing MICE and Incentive programmes.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Conducting face to face sales calls and clients meetings.
• Candidates will be required to travel occasionally.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
• For the Executives, at least 1-2 yrs experience in a DMC / MICE agency or a 5-stars hotel holding a similar role.
• For the Managers at least 3-4 yrs experience in a DMC / MICE agency or a 5-stars hotel holding a similar role.
• Knowledge of branding materials and printing is preferable.
• Preferably Western-educated
• Bilingual- Fluency in English and a second language is an advantage (i.e. Arabic, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian )
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office progams.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possessing a can-do flexible attitude all the time and can work well under pressure
• Can collaborate with speed and urgency
• Pleasant approachable personality.
• Flexible in working timing.
• Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
• Ability to work independently and be a trouble-shooter.
Attractive above the industry standard perks package is offered, commensurate with experience.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Sales
- Joining Date: 2014-08-19
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 5
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma