Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Future Career Generator
On behalf of a leading retailer with branches throughout the MENA region we are seeking a Merchandiser Planner for their Head office in Jeddah.
Reporting to the Merchandise Planning Manager you will be responsible to maximise merchandise return on investment, by maximizing sales, minimizing inventory and inventory losses and satisfying consumers
• Leads the implementation of Merchandise Planning strategy and road map for the related categories.
• Leads the development and executing planning tactics that deliver merchandise goals;
• Implement and monitor stores profiling (assortment management),
• Implement Macro space management and planograms,
• Quantifies promotional, preferred list, direct incentive activities,
• Control the new items seeding.
• Monitor the merchandise related KPI’s across all supply chain functions (Buying, Category Management, Central Store Order)
• Assists in the alignment of Demand forecast, Supply Forecast and Central Order as part of the S&OP
• Leads the quantification aspect of the merchandise review process.
• Participate and assist in retail planning process to develop future breakthrough plan.
• Ensure correct levels of stock in store and in warehouse to meet customer demand and monitor inventory movement including store transfers and return to suppliers
• Assist in developing and implementing the related categories strategy/tactics in line with companies commercial strategy to deliver category P&L (profit, volume and market share).
• Assists with developing and implementation of joint business plans with suppliers to achieve best practice.
• Assists in the development of standardized merchandise and supply chain reporting covering merchandise and pipeline performance for relative categories
• Develops, facilitates and assists in the development of true interdependence across all aspects of the merchandise pipeline
• Minimum 5 Years retail experience in Supply Chain and Category Management
• Experience in working with a FMCG, Retail or Pharmaceutical
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Purchasing/Procurement
- Joining Date: 2014-03-31
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 20
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male