Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
MEP Site Supervisor
• Working as part of the project management team, reporting to the Project Director, the Mechanical (MEP) Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the project relating to building services. The role includes the management of the MEP team to ensure that the day to day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of the project. The MEP team on site consists of the Mechanical (MEP) Engineer, Electrical Engineer and MEP Inspectors.
• Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or snagging.
• Manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
• Advise on all issues regarding construction and ensure that the appropriate documentation and information is provided to the appropriate authorities to obtain the standard required on the project.
• Review installation method statements.
• Undertake general project site observation / inspection of the mechanical services works for Contractor’s adherence to the approved shop drawings and Consultant’s specification, good working practices and construction schedule.
• Monitor and promote health and safety on the site. Record and report any breaches to the Project Manager. If required stop the construction works if unsafe practices are being followed.
• Be available to undertake off-site inspections of proposed equipment and materials as may be deemed necessary by the Project Manager.
• Maintain on-going list of mechanical services defects for contractor’s remedial action.
• Attend project, site progress and any mechanical services related technical meetings as directed by the project manager.
• Prepare draft site / engineer’s instructions, relating to the building mechanical services, as required and issue to the Project Manager.
• Prepare the MEP section of the Project Managers monthly progress report.
• Ensure that daily progress reports are produced with regards to MEP works.
• Bachelors, and ideally Masters, degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant subject.
• 6 - 8 years of experience(the more experience the better) preferably with residential experience.
• Responsible for MEP quality Control during Construction on site.
• Demonstrable experience of MEP site supervision.
Electric House is the pioneer electrical distributor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1955 in Jeddah and later expanded its territorial presence throughout the major cities in the Kingdom and in Qatar.
We are an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization and maintains highest standards in all the process of our operations. We use state-of-the-art technology to connect our branches together.
We are well known in the market and represent major electrical manufacturers inside and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well as stockists of wide range of electrical products.
We manufacture in our factory Low Voltage Switchgear, Building Automation, Control System and Cable Management Systems.
Our Tools and Industrial Equipments division (TIE) is serving the clients of the Industrial Cities of Jubail and Yanbu since more than a decade.
- Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Construction
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Quality Control
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma